Money Marketing Interactive launches its programme for 2017
The agenda and first raft of speakers has been confirmed for Money Marketing Interactive, Money Marketing’s flagship conference for financial advisers, heads of adviser businesses, paraplanners, compliance and marketing, which runs on 18th May at the ETC venue, County Hall.
Cicero Group’s executive chairman Ian Anderson and Keith Richards, chief executive officer of the Personal Finance Society, will be chairing two of the conference’s keynote panel discussions.
“Money Marketing Interactive is the place to share views with senior figureheads in the industry and collaborate with other financial advisers in a day packed with networking opportunities, top-level expert debate, advice and practical learning,” said conference producer Amy Radley.
“We’re really excited about this year’s conference after the successful launch last year: we will deliver a programme showcasing adviser business success stories, the latest updates from the Budget and the development and future of technology in delivering financial advice. Attendees will have the opportunity to choose from more than 20 dynamic sessions spread over 3 streams of content, as well as expert clinics and workshops, enabling them to leave with practical advice that can be applied directly to their businesses.”
Covering hot topics such as Brexit, regulation, compliance, public perception, technology, post-Budget tax strategies, investment strategies and pensions freedoms; 30+ speakers have been announced to date including:
- Anthony Villis, Managing Partner, First Wealth
- Carl Lamb, Owner, IFA, Chartered Financial Planner, Almary Green
- Claire Walsh, Chartered Financial Planner, Aspect8
- Chris Cummings, Chief Executive Officer, The Investment Association
- Dennis Hall, Managing Director & IFA, Yellowtail Financial Planning Ltd
- Edward Grant, Divisional Director, Technical Connection
- Graham Bentley, Managing Director, gbi2 Ltd
- Ian McKenna, Director, Finance & Technology Research Centre
- Jane Hodges, Managing Director, 4theRecord Compliance ltd
- John Barrass, Deputy Chief Executive, Wealth Management Association
- Malcolm Kerr, Senior Adviser, EY Financial Services
- Mark Neale, Chief Executive Officer, Financial Services Compensation Scheme
- Phil Young, Managing Director, Threesixty
- Robert Reid, Managing Director, Syndaxi Chartered Financial Planners
- Simon Gibson, Chief Investment Officer, Mattioli Woods
You can view the full conference programme on the event website: http://mmi.moneymarketing.co.uk/.
If you are interested in attending, please click here to register your place.